Hi Slau. Thanks for the great news about this ProTools guide for screen reader
users. Wow, that is awesome! I didn’t know you and Berklee College of Music had
been working on this project for a long time. I’ll have to check it out. :-) I
know Berklee has come a long way with accessibility and assisting blind
students since I graduated in 2004. I’m very thankful I was one of the blind
students that encouraged them to start making things accessible for them like
music tech and braille music reading when I was there. I think I had  used
ProTools version 5  with Mac OS 9 with outSpoken back then, and accessibility
has expanded so much since that time.
Katie

Sent from my iPhone