Hi, I like these wonderful tutorials a lot.  One demo that I think is missing is the demo on how to change the different mac and Pro Tools settings as all of mine are correct but havving audio demos would be helpful for some users.  I like the quality of the audio content so was just wondering what audio equipment and microphones did you use to record these and how did you go about getting the voice over speech into the tutorials?  Nick Gawronski