In the preflight section of chapter 1 on the PT Access guide, it states:

 * In the toolbar menu of the edit window, the “Transport”, “midi
   Controls”, and “expanded transport” settings should be checked.

I remember being able to hit command+equals to switch from the mix and edit windows. I did that and got to the edit window. But, I'm not seeing the toolbar menu they're talking about. I see all the different clusters, but nothing to set the extended transport, the height, etc.

Where do I go to set all these things specifically, step by step. I VOed around the entire screen, interacting with each cluster, etc, but nothing seems to be making sense.

I'm holding for Sweetwater support to see if they can just Team View in and check those options for me, but their hold time right now seems to be really long. Figured I'd ask here in case someone here can help me more quickly.