So, this is a really happy day for me! You'd be amazed how the littlest of
things, when you no longer have them, and then, they reappear, you then realize
how much you've truly missed them.

For those of you who use Ventura, you might have observed the problem with the
track list table, having some very odd behaviors. Basically, for those who
didn't know, you were no longer able to press. Vo space on each individual
track to tackle the state of it being selected or not. You could bring up your
actions menu with. Vo command space and then choose the press icon, but when
you have a lot of tracks in your session, that just gets downright damn
annoying! I think we finally settled on the fact that this was an odd behavior,
in the first place, and just happen to be a byproduct of weirdness, but it
turned out that a lot of us, individuals light, the oddity, and therefore,
added, never really fixed. The point being, I'm not sure exactly what changed,
it might've had to do with the fact that I updated my system to Ventura 13.2,
but all I know is, I definitely have not updated ProTools itself. I'm still on
the most recent version. However, All of a sudden, the old behavior has
returned. For me, this is wonderful. I've waited for so long to be able to
navigate through selecting certain tracks that way again. Just wondering if
anyone else using Ventura has noticed this. If not, give it a try. I think he
will be very pleasantly surprised.

Please excuse the typos. I am on my phone using dictation, which adamantly
sucks!