OK, I have the stock Boom plugin which comes with the installation of
ProTools.

I see the different presets, and I also see that if I hold down a note like
C4, or rather middle C, on my midi controller, as long as that note is held,
it plays the drum pattern associated with that preset.

The problem is, I've gone through a lot of the presets, but don't seem to
find anything that is 3 / 4 waltz time. Everything seems to be 4 / 4.

I was curious if there is a setting somewhere within the plugin window that
would let me configure the time signature it's using, as perhaps when
looking, I missed something which should have been fairly obvious. Or, is it
something where the patterns to choose from are pretty well pre-fix
recorded, you get what you get.

Thanks for any help.