Van: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] Namens Steve
Baskis
Verzonden: woensdag 5 juli 2023 17:44
Aan: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: problems with Ventura and komplete kontrol

I am considering your problems and information provided. For me, I am running
macOS Ventura 13.4, with Pro Tools 23.6 and Native Instruments 14 ultimate
collectors  edition completely updated with no known  major problems. I am not
receiving these kinds of errors or issues. My computer system is a Apple M1 Mac
Studio and Apple M1 MacBook Pro. I have not been extensively using Native
Instruments software as of late, but everything seems to be in working order.
If I experience problems and find solutions, I will make sure to announce to
the group.

Respectfully,

Steve Baskis

On Jul 5, 2023, at 09:05, Tom Hessels <t...@tomhessels.nl