Hi, I'm considering swopping from PC over to Mac.   I'm very new to both
Mac and Pro Tools, though I have experience of other dAWs.  I seem to have
got in a real mess as I'm getting no accessibility with the Pro Tools demo,
all it says is "Empty dialogue" or something like that.   and I can't seem
to install Flow Tools either, I keep getting a message saying "The varable
OS name is not defined - -2753".  I clicked on edit and had a scan through
the script and it appears OS 14 Sonoma isn't in the list.  Hence the
message.  I'm running a Mac Book Pro OS 14 Sonoma and the current version
of Pro Tools.  I should also point out I've set things up as best I can
according to the directions on the Flow Tools website.

Best

Ian