Hi All,

I'm using the latest pro tools and flo tools and running ventura 13.6.4 on a
mac studio.

When i open a project and if not active switch to the mix window and Select
a track and with star, nummer keys, enter, insert a startpoint the voiceover
cursor jumps into th edit window. I have to tap command plus = two times to

I found out that when i stop voiceover with command F5 and start voiceover
again all works fine. No jumping when inserting a startpoint.

A friend with the same configuration has the same problem.

Anny one here has this behaviour to or has a better solution?

Tom.