Just a quick suggestion: Why not just use the Mix version rather than the split 
version? It's simple—set the parameters, audition if you want but, render and 
it's done. Do you specifically need to split and keep the noise and/or ambience?

> On Apr 23, 2026, at 11:24 AM, Toby Davey <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Martin, 
> 
> Thanks for the reply.  I reached out to Jamie (I think that is his name) from 
> Hush Pro and have sent him the specs of my Mac and the version of Pro Tools I 
> am on. 
> I don't think there is anything else that needs clicking on as he said the 
> trial version should work just like the paid version so nothing turned off 
> for the trial or that sort of thing. 
> 
> He has asked me to send him a screen shot but as I don't have a monitor 
> connected to my Mac Studio I can't do that at the moment.
> 
> Hoping I can arrange to do a TeamView session with him so that he can see 
> what's going on. 
> 
> Cheers, 
> 
> Toby 
> 
> 
> On Wednesday, 22 April 2026 at 09:10:38 UTC+1 Martin (Punky) Sopart wrote:
> Hello Toby! 
> 
> I'm still working with the trial and having no problems. 
> 
> Is there maybe another dialog in the plug-in window that has to be confirmed 
> by using VOCR? 
> And have you selected some audio in the source track? 
> 
> Best wishes! / Martin 
> -----Original Message----- 
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Toby 
> Davey 
> Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2026 10:22 PM 
> To: Pro Tools Accessibility <[email protected]> 
> Subject: Re: Editing podcasts 
> 
> Hi Martin, 
> OK, I managed to start the trial all fine but having a bit of an issue when 
> using Hush Pro Split to split the voice, reverb and noise into the 3 extra 
> tracks. 
> I have my source track selected plus 3 extra tracks below it, all are the 
> same just mono tracks. When I press render Pro Tools starts the process and 
> when it has finished the audio is not split onto the 3 extra tracks. 
> Also when using Hush Pro Mix after selecting audio on a track I can preview 
> the processing, alter some of the parameters and hear the affect while in 
> preview mode. Again when I press render the audio is still the same. 
> I do have all the usual settings in audio Suite selected to use processed 
> audio in playlist, create continuous file, etc like I do for all other Audio 
> Suite processing. 
> Am I doing something wrong here or could it be that the trial version does 
> not allow you to write the processing to the track. 
> When I was listening to Hush Pro Mix on a very noisy location interview 
> recording in central London it just sounded fantastic and I could get rid of 
> all the background noise. 
> any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated. 
> Best, 
> Toby 
> On Saturday, 18 April 2026 at 03:07:46 UTC+1 Herman Fermin wrote: 
> 
> 
> I am happy to make a video but not sure how that will help since the last one 
> didn't and the behavior has remained the same. The fact is that I could tab 
> around in the UI in Nectar 3 but cannot in Nectar 4. Whats worse is that once 
> I am in the UI for Nectar 4, I can't get out or close or go back to the DAW. 
> It would be better if you have some time at some point, let's get on a Zoom 
> call so I can demonstrate. Last time I checked, I could reproduce this 
> 100-percent of the time with multiple screen readers. If its system specific 
> and it certainly may be, it would be good to have someone with more knowledge 
> than me for this plug-in. 
> 
> Herman 
> 
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2026 at 3:09 AM Toby Davey <[email protected]> wrote: 
> 
> 
> Hi Martin, 
> thanks for the reply and info. I did not realise that there was a button that 
> I needed to press to start the trial. 
> I am away for the weekend but will have a go when I am back. 
> Sounds like a great way to isolate and remove background noise and I like the 
> idea you get 3 separate tracks too. 
> Cheers, 
> Toby 
> 
> 
> On Friday, 17 April 2026 at 06:00:18 UTC+1 Martin (Punky) Sopart wrote: 
> 
> 
> Hello Toby! 
> 
> After installing the Hush Pro plug-in you also have to start your 21 day 
> trial. 
> 
> Open the plug-in via the audio suite menu. 
> Then use VOCR to read the plug-in's window. 
> You'll find a button to start the trial. 
> Mouse click that button. 
> Then close the Plug-in window. 
> 
> Now back in the session create 3 audio tracks below that one you want to 
> process and select all 4 tracks. 
> *Make sure that the 3 additional audio tracks have the same number of 
> channels the source track has. 
> 
> After that select an audio clip in the source track or the whole track. 
> 
> Open the plug-in "Hush Splitt" via the audio suite menu and press the render 
> button. 
> 
> After the processing you can close the plug-in window and the 3 additional 
> audio tracks will contain the splitts for Voice, reverb and noise. 
> 
> Does that work for you? 
> 
> Best wishes!/ Martin 
> -----Original Message----- 
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Toby 
> Davey 
> Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2026 10:38 PM 
> To: Pro Tools Accessibility <[email protected]> 
> Subject: Re: Editing podcasts 
> 
> Hi Martin, 
> I downloaded the trial version of Hush Pro as I was keen to give it a go too. 
> How did you find working with the parameters within the plugin as I was able 
> to adjust the values but when I VO spaced on an item to turn it on or off I 
> did not seem to get any response from VoiceOver. 
> If you had the time it would be good if you could do a bit of a demo on using 
> Hush Pro. 
> I tried using it via Audio Suite and as a plugin too. 
> It could be me though! 
> cheers, 
> Toby 
> 
> On Thursday, 16 April 2026 at 09:23:35 UTC+1 Martin (Punky) Sopart wrote: 
> 
> 
> Hello Slau, Peter and all the others! 
> 
> Yesterday I installed the Hush Pro trail and the results are amazing. 
> I don't think that RX11 will make a better job. 
> And the handling of Hush Splitt is that simple. 
> 
> Do you further know a solution for isolating background noise out of musical 
> content? 
> That does not work with Hush Pro and Moises. 
> I have to isolate nature background noises out of an acoustic outdoor 
> recording. 
> Both Hush Pro and Moises strip out the guitar hits/slaps onto the noises 
> track. 
> 
> Best wishes! / Martin 
> -----Original Message----- 
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Slau 
> Halatyn 
> Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2026 4:57 PM 
> To: PTAccess List <[email protected]> 
> Subject: Re: Editing podcasts 
> 
> That's exactly how Hush Pro works but with the added benefit of an Audio 
> Suite version. Leaving town and going dark for a few days. Cheers! 
> 
> > On Apr 15, 2026, at 10:44 AM, Peter Bosher <[email protected]> wrote: 
> > 
> > Hi Martin, 
> > 
> > 
> > One other plug-in you might try is Supertone Clear. It allows you to 
> > isolate or balance three elements separately, voice, background noise and 
> > ambience/reverb, so for example you can solo the voice element or reduce or 
> > almost eliminate reverb. Many colleagues recommended it and I've used it 
> > recently to good effect. I've also used RX for this so it's horses for 
> > courses, but definitely worth a look. There's a free trial version which 
> > inserts noise every thirty seconds before you register it. It's here: 
> > 
> > https://supertone.ai/en/clear/ 
> > 
> > 
> > Best, 
> > 
> > 
> > Peter 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > On 14/04/2026 19:03, Martin (Punky) Sopart wrote: 
> >> Hello Slau! 
> >> 
> >> Thanks for helping. 
> >> 
> >> I already own a license of RX 10 Std. Is it worth to upgrade to 11 
> >> regarding the podcast thing or is Hush Pro the better solution here? 
> >> Checking the web Hush sounds promising. 
> >> 
> >> For separating vocals, guitars etc. out of music tracks I'm using Moises 
> >> Pro with very good success, but Moises doesn't work for separating 
> >> background noises out of spoken content. 
> >> 
> >> Best wishes! / Martin 
> >> -----Original Message----- 
> >> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
> >> Slau Halatyn 
> >> Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2026 7:30 PM 
> >> To: PTAccess List <[email protected]> 
> >> Subject: Re: Editing podcasts 
> >> 
> >> HI Martin, 
> >> 
> >> The tools I would look at are Izotope RX or Hush Pro. With rX, the Dialog 
> >> Isolate or Music rebalance work well (although with Music Rebalance, you 
> >> have to use VOCR to change the levels). Hush Pro comes as either a 
> >> stand-alone version or Audio Suite (which is a bit more expensive) but it 
> >> does a great job. If you have a 30-second clip of a typical file, I can 
> >> process it in a few ways and share the result with you. I'm out of town 
> >> for the next few days but, if you're not in a rush, I can do that over the 
> >> weekend. LMK 
> >> Slau 
> >> 
> >> 
> >>> On Apr 14, 2026, at 10:25 AM, Martin (Punky) Sopart <[email protected]> 
> >>> wrote: 
> >>> 
> >>> Hello team! 
> >>> 
> >>> I have to edit some podcasts. 
> >>> What is the best and most accessible way for isolating the spoken content 
> >>> to 
> >>> get rid of background noises. 
> >>> 
> >>> Thank you and best wishes! / Martin 
> >>> 
> >>> 
> >>> -- 
> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> >>> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> >>> email to [email protected]. 
> >>> To view this discussion visit 
> >>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/008101dccc1a%2491e4a8d0%24b5adfa70%24%40cakewalker.de.
> >>>  
> > 
> > -- 
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> > email to [email protected]. 
> > To view this discussion visit 
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/324d6bd2-cfce-4f85-afd6-99ed4bd7e098%40gmail.com.
> >  
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected]. 
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/7FFC41A0-F5B3-46DD-809F-B1CFC4E0107A%40gmail.com.
>  
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]> . 
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/0ad29c01-2bcd-4987-b24d-4726919994den%40googlegroups.com
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/0ad29c01-2bcd-4987-b24d-4726919994den%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>  . 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected]. 
> 
> 
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/5ec7dba6-2291-4a11-8970-fd7a8cfb6cd1n%40googlegroups.com
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/5ec7dba6-2291-4a11-8970-fd7a8cfb6cd1n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>  . 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. 
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]> . 
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/2f25d7ea-b227-4f5a-999c-431c8b252767n%40googlegroups.com
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/2f25d7ea-b227-4f5a-999c-431c8b252767n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>  . 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Pro Tools Accessibility" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/ef5eed54-bece-42d9-8a85-3dd307177be9n%40googlegroups.com.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro 
Tools Accessibility" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/8832FA43-819D-459F-9168-2311C500DC04%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to