Is Cygwin required for Ptolemy to be used once it is installed?
Once built, can the Ptolemy directory tree be installed on any
Windows machine and used (where "use"includes defining new
actors in Java, for example)?  What are the minimal requirements
to use Ptolemy?  We've read the Windows installation material,
but it is a little unclear on this point.
I have potential users who are Unix-challanged :-)

Thanks,

 -- Bill Wood