The top-level feedback loop in your model has no initial
tokens... There is nothing to process...

Edward

At 11:11 AM 5/2/2006, Lutz, Charles D wrote:
Hi folks,

If one wants to implement queue of things is worked on in stages (e.g. an assembly line) from a state machine point of view, I can only think of trying to introduce some
sort of queuing mechanism between the states.

For a while the enclosed model was starting to do something, but now it just hangs
in the initial state, even with “true” on its transition…

I’m also looking to use this to implement global variables somehow, as modifying a
parameter higher up in the hierarchy, I’m told, could lead to trouble.

Can anyone explain what is going on? Also, I had to change the ports in the FMS to i/o because it complained that their identifiers were undefined when one was just “in”
and the other “out”.

Thanks,

Chuck Lutz
Lockheed Martin
Systems of Systems - Modeling and Operations Analysis
BMC4I Modeling and Simulation
Moorestown, NJ
(856)638-7234 (office)
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

“Everyone spoke of an information overload, but what there
was in fact was a non-information overload.”
– Richard Saul Wurman

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal