At 12:45 PM 5/3/2006, Lutz, Charles D wrote:
Hi folks,

I've been working with this model some more; obviously I'm
missing something basic as I expected the transition from the
init state in the FSM to provide this first "domino". I added
a SingleEvent to the top diagram and ran into another problem.

I now get an error that "something" (identifier is missing in
the report) "Does not have a DEDirector"; the first line refers
to the queue_in port of the ModalModel.

I agree that the error message is not very helpful...
I've just checked in a change that improves the error message.

The problem here is that queue_in is both an input and
an output. DE does not support such ports (they in fact
are treated as causality loops).  Is there a reason that
you made queue_in be both an input and output?  If I
change it to just be an input, then the model runs.

Edward