Use Kepler.
http://www.kepler-project.com

Also, please don't send email with so many people on the To: line.
I'm sure most sites saw it as spam.

The Ptolemy-hackers mailing list is a good place for questions like this.
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#mailing%20list

_Christopher

--------

    Hello Everybody.

    I'm engaged in deveveloping of data-processing environment based on GRID
    technology.
    I have found that Ptolemey II could help me in modeling of such
    structure.
    Could you advice me the best way how to make such model? Which domain is
    better to use?
    If you have any experience or experemental model, could you share with
    me your knowlege?

    Thanks in advance.

    ------

    Sincerely yours, Platonov Eugene
    Systems & Network engineer
    Motorola Inc. , Global Software Group, ITIS EC Russia St. Petersburg
    Sedova 12
    phone: +7-812-324-1599 (ext. 1905)
    Cell:     +7-921-303-9010