Hi Pankaj,
What domain are you using? SDF? DE?

Under SDF, the token production and consumption rate should be
accessible via the tokenProductionRate and tokenConsumptionRate
parameters that are set after scheduling.

Under DE, some actors such as Server have a serviceTime parameter.
You could also try looking at the event queue, see DEDirector.
DE Actors can schedule themselves by calling director.fireAt().

See also the Ptolemy Design doc:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/papers/05/ptIIdesign1-intro

We've talked about adding Metropolis style quantity managers to
Ptolemy II, where it would be easier to annotate models and determine
how much of a particular resource the model used (time, power, area),
but have not yet done so.

_Christopher
--------

    Dear Christopher,
    The Beta Version has solve my problem of documentation but one problem stil
    I am facing is the timing problem.While I was desigining my RF-Front End
    Module in Ptolemy Version 5.0.1, I was getting a delay in the output from
    the block and the amount of time the block takes is unknown so I have to
    delay the processing of the signal so that I can get the required output. M
    question is, Is their anyway to calculate the delay of each actor(processin
    time) to make our model perfect?
    Thank you,

    Best Regards,
    Pankaj V. Dudulwar