Hi Matt,

thanks, I already had a look at this site, but could not find a solution to my problems.

Frank

Matthew Jones schrieb:
Frank,

Dan Higgins wrote an overview of iteration techniques in Kepler -- you can see it here:

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Kepler_Iterations

This material may also have been expanded in the Kepler User manual that is currently being written, but I'm not sure. Dan or Kirsten might have other suggestions.

Matt

Frank Steinmann wrote:

Hi,

I still have problems with actions which have to be performed several
times. I need to design a composite actor which runs another actor
several times in a feedback loop and then returns one output token (the last output of the inner actor). How
can I do that?
It's easy to output a token every turn, but i need to have only one token.

Frank

--
Dipl.-Inf. Frank Steinmann
Knowledge Management Department

Tel.:    +49 (0)631 20575 - 114
Sekr.:   +49 (0)631 20575 - 101
Fax:     +49 (0)631 20575 - 103
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes