Hi Norbert,

thanks, I will have a look at it.
Actually, I want to implement a for loop, but the number of iterations is unknown at implementation time (it is determined at execution time).

Frank

Norbert Podhorszki schrieb:
Hi Frank,

For me, it seems you want to implement something that I call a while loop. I have created such constructs under PN and DDF.
You may have a look at a never finished documentation on them at:
  http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~pnorbert/howto/dev/howto-dev-loop.html

Norbert

     Norbert Podhorszki
     University of California, Davis