>From: Петров Александр <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 23.12.2007 13:23
>Subject: Re: Model Readers-Writers Problem
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Thank you, it is very useful information for me. And in fact you've
>answered my previous letter question :)

>Only one question remain obscure for me, why this model -
>http://files.rsdn.ru/39468/ResourcePoolWithDoubleSleep.xml - works
>deterministically ? At least all times I run this model, it's
>behaviour was deterministic.

>Thank you for help.

>Petrov Alexander

I can't understand why the described
problem(http://files.rsdn.ru/39468/ResourcePoolWithDoubleSleep.xml)
appears, but I've noticed, that if I listen to input port of actor
"Sleep", then the problem disappears and model start to behave
nondeterministic. If I close listening Sleep.input window, then model
behave deterministic again.
I try to find the cause of such situation by analyzing source code of
RendezvousReciever.putToAny method, but I've not found anything, that
could shed some light on the problem.

Petrov Alexander