Hi,

I'm currently using Ptolemy in a "batch" mode in the sense that I loop several
time a Ptolemy model to converge to a solution.
To do that I have a class (convergeEngine) which does a
new MoMLSimpleApplication(moMlFileVal);
The moMlFileVal contains a Customized actor fired() several hundred time. At
each fire() I produce outputs to a file (myOutFile.txt)
When the  moMlFileVal has finished its execution I retrieve the content of the
myOutFile.txt, modify the moMlFileVal and restart a new
MoMLSimpleApplication(moMlFileVal);

My problem is the following:
Has I don't know how to be call-back when the model (moMlFileVal) finishes its
execution, I need to open(in append mode) and close myOutFile.txt several
thousand times which affect seriously the performance...
If I could be called-back when the model finishes, I could open the
myOutFile.txt when it starts (initialize()) and close it only at the end ..

How can I do that ?

Thanks for your support

Cheers