Hi,

I wanted to know if there exists a mechanism to update flows saved to newer
versions. ( something similar to Importing old versions projects in the
popular development IDE's like Visual Studio.)

I had created a flow using actors that have now gone through some changes.
Will it be possible that all old flows that are saved in XML Files with old
actor configuration when opened with the updated setup get upgraded with the
new changes(just with some default values for new parameters). Does any such
mechanism exist in the moml specification that can allow this feature to be
built within ptolemyII.

I am currently using the ptolemy II version 6.0.2.

Regards,
Atul.