Hi all,Is the "make jars" function up to date?
I'm trying to start vergil using just the ptII.jar produced, but it seems to
be missing a lot of classes and configs (i get the
error: ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot find class:
ptolemy.actor.gt.TransformationRule when trying to run
ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication, and on inspecting the jar it isn't there).

perhaps my assumption that the ptII.jar would contain everything is wrong?
For some context, I'm trying to get the ptII actor-IO extentions i wrote
working with an un-mavenified version of ptII. The same process i'm using to
start vergil works for my mavenified jar, so i don't think that would be the
problem.

Any in sight to the would be helpful,
cheers,
-Tristan