I have a star wich process the data flow. Actually this star has an
other input to control the processing.
An other star uses the output of my first star to define the control new
value.

Here, how it's look like :

              ----------------
 flow        |                |
----->-------|                |
             |   first star   |---------->----------------->-----------
         -->-|                |                       |
        |    |                |                       |
        |     ----------------        -----------     |
        |                            |           |    |
         -----------<>-----------<---|  2nd star |-<---
                      delay          |           |
                                      -----------

This solution need to use a delay to avoid deadlock.
With this delay the control is delayed by one sample.

I would like to avoid this delay.
So I think about an other solution.

My first star would have just one entry which is the flow of data. The
control would be a settable state of this star.
And then the second star would change the state of the second one after
process of the output of the first one.

Here, how it would look like:

              ----------------
 flow        |                |
----->-------|                |
             |   first star   |---------->----------------->-----------
             |                |                       |
             |                |                       |
              ----------------        -----------     |
                                     |           |    |
                                     |  2nd star |-<---
                                      -----------  this star controls
the first one.

Do you think it is the best solution for me ? How do YOU process
currently, to do  that.
How can I change the state of my star with an other one ?

Thank's :))
--
Eric Laeuffer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]