Hello.

I installed RedHat 6.1 because it supports my video card.
I'm trying to install ptolemy0.7.1 for RedHat 6.0 gotten from local copy
under your web page.

I tried with binary files first, but pigi wasn't created. Or at least I
couldn't find it from the directory.
So I'm doing from scratch. I downloaded those source files, and try to use
gzcat, but I couldn't find it from ftp site.
Could you tell me what step I have to follow in order to install
ptolemy0.7.1 under RedHat6.1?

And should I be a ptolemy user when I install it?

Thanks for help in advance.

Hyeran Lim