Hi
I'm new to Ptolemy and have Ptolemy II 0.4beta running on both a Solaris
workstation and an NT machine.  I can get applets to compile and run ok, but
only when they are in the ptolemy directories; i.e. not when their in my
home directory.  They'll compile ok but throw a
java.security.AccessControlException (see below) upon initiating with
appletviewer.

'access denied (java.io.FilePermission
/home/matt/Design_Automation/TutorialApplet.class read)'

This happens in both Solaris and NT.  I have set up the classpaths according
to the documentation on both machines.

Please help

Sorry for wasting your time on this probably trivial matter,

Matt.