Hello Robert,

> You need to make the *packet* tristate, not the feature-options in the
> "if" part. There is some magic that correlates the packet labels (name
> in capital letters) to the packet names. So instead of your ...
> you should make one in file per application and, if you want to, put
> them into your own section, like

Okay, clear. It is somewhat confusing, because the Kconfig mechanism
understands it perfectly.
What was the background/reason for making it packet based? What
problem does it solve?

> The "project_specific" section is included by default, if you want to
> use your own section (maybe for grouping the test tools like you
> mentioned above), invent one and put something like

I read the application notes, and tried it... But the project_specific
section was automagically not included... (on 1.99.11)
So, I have a patch also to make it become included ;-) I will test on
trunk if it is still needed.

>> BTW: I also have some patches on top of trunk, like for example:
>> * Adding support for AT91 Bootstrap code for booting via bootROM from
>> dataflash/nandflash on at91sam926x cores.
>> * Make DTC (device tree compiler) version configurable, to be able to
>> build FIT images for U-boot
>> * Build libusb-compat-0.1 on top of libusb-1.0.
>> * Use (configurable) newer version of U-boot mkimage (upgrade from
>> 1.1.6 to 2009.01 to be able to build FIT-images, requires DTC v1.2.0)
>>
>> Anyone interested?
>
> Yes, just send them to the mailing list!

I will do that later today...

Kind Regards,

Remy