Hi,

I am trying to debug a nasty problem which could be
toolchain/glibc related.
I originally used OSELAS 1.99.3.6 to generate an arm toolchain:
arm-v4t-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.3.2-glibc-2.8....
I would like to use another toolchain to check if
the problem could be related to the toolchain/glibc.

I installed Codesourcery:
arm-2009q3-67-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu
but I am having problems using it with ptxdist-2010-01-0.
I updated the selected toolchain
and platformconfig pointing to the new toolchain
and I set the option "-march=armv4t" for my platform,
but when the first target package is going to
be built the configure script says the C
compiler cannot generate executables.

Does ptxdist supports Codesourcery toolchain ?
Is there anything else I should configure to
use this toolchain with ptxdist ?

Best regards,
Claudio Leonel.