Hi,

>> Does ptxdist supports Codesourcery toolchain ?
>> Is there anything else I should configure to
>> use this toolchain with ptxdist ?
>
> It should work, there are people using crosstool-ng toolchain for example.

We use both! :-)

> PTXCONF_TARGET_EXTRA_CPPFLAGS=""
> PTXCONF_TARGET_EXTRA_CFLAGS="-march=armv47"
> PTXCONF_TARGET_EXTRA_CXXFLAGS="-march=armv4t"
> PTXCONF_TARGET_EXTRA_LDFLAGS=""

IIRC CodeSourcery specifies that the "-march=armv4t" must also be
passed during linking, so I would expect LDFLAGS to contain
"-march=armv4t" as well. (the same is valid for CPPFLAGS)

Further, previously (much more than a year ago) we used the CS
toolchain also with ptxdist on a armv4t core, but ptxdist choose the
wrong target libraries back then during the glibc install/copy phase,
since the arm-v4 target libraries are located elsewhere in the
toolchain. ptxdist then chooses to use the default libraries which are
arm-v5 based. I am not sure if this is solved in the mean time but I
mention it so you can be aware of this issue.
In our case it solved itself since we stopped using the arm-v4 core...

Kind regards,

Remy