Hei Thomas,

please quote correctly. You're using Microsoft Outlook 14.0, maybe
http://learn.to/quote helps you (don't mind the "usenet" in the header,
it applies for mailing lists as well).

I don't want to be rude, but people are around here using text based
mailers. If you can not or do not want to setup your mailer like this,
prepend your text like everybody does in business environment. That's
ugly but still easier to read than searching who wrote what in a badly
quoted mail. ;-)

Am 2013-09-13 12:58, schrieb Thomas Walter:
> [TWalt] Yes, that’s I already use on other systems (PC and embedded).
> I found the old lib also right now in the package, but it is really
> very old!

Maybe you want to update the ptxdist package. ;-)

>> Which toolchain are you actually using? Certainly not one from 12 years ago?
> [TWalt] Typo ;-) ... "2011"

Consider OSELAS Toolchain 2012.12.1 which comes with glibc 2.0.16.

>> Which libc is required? How did you prove this?
> [TWalt] The library is loaded and could not find the required .so file
> "xx_15". The one on the target is "xx_14".

OSELAS Toolchain 2011.11.3 comes with glibc 2.14.1. I'm not sure whether
there's a binary archive of the new toolchain, but building it by
yourself is rather easy, so you should give it a try.

Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)