Thanks, that did it.

On 06/09/2015 02:24 PM, Alexander Dahl wrote:
Hei hei,

Am 2015-06-09 13:01, schrieb Moritz Warning:
I tried to create a custom menu entry and created a file rules/Kconfig:

You don't need to.

There are also a few rules/*.in files containing "##
SECTION=project_specific" on top. But no change in the
menu can be seen.

Without changes in some Kconfig this should lead to showing those
packages at the top of the menuconfig.

Any ideas?
(do not laugh, it is ptxdist-2012.03.0)

We already told you in IRC this is not recommended. ;-) But I think the
menu mechanism was not touched and should work with your BSP, too.

Besides: I have one rule in my BSP, containing "project_specific" in the
first line and it looks somewhat like the following:

## SECTION=project_specific

menuconfig MY_DEVICE
     bool
     select FOO
     select BAR
     prompt "my Device                     "
     default y

if MY_DEVICE

     choice
         prompt "baz"

         config OPT_THIS
             bool
             prompt "this     "

         config OPT_THAT
             bool
             prompt "that        "
     endchoice

     menu "First submenu                "
         source "generated/firstsubmenu.in"
     endmenu

     source "generated/anotherthing.in"

endif

# vim: ft=kconfig noet tw=72

This firstsubmenu.in however is not there as a file but I have other
rules starting with '## SECTION=firstsubmenu' which are put there
automatically.

This way the menuconfig is not filled with all my packages but with one
additional submenu where I can put under all my other stuff.

HTH & Greets
Alex

--
»With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)