On 07.09.2016 15:48, Michael Olbrich wrote:
>> +menuconfig IBRDTND
>> +    tristate
>> +    prompt "ibrdtnd                       "
>> +    select IBRDTN
>> +    select LIBC_M
>> +    select LIBDAEMON                if IBRDTND_ENABLE_DAEMON
>> +    select DTNDHT                   if IBRDTND_ENABLE_DTNDHT
>> +    select IBRCOMMON_WITH_OPENSSL   if IBRDTND_WITH_TLS
>
> This looks wrong. If IBRCOMMON is needed then you must select the toplevel
> symbol as well.

Right, thanks. IBRCOMMON is already selected indirectly by selecting
IBRDTN, but I have now also added it here for clarification.

>> +#
>> +# Target-Install
>> +#
>> +
>> +$(STATEDIR)/ibrdtnd.targetinstall:
>> +    @$(call targetinfo)
>> +
>> +    @$(call install_init, ibrdtnd)
>> +    @$(call install_fixup, ibrdtnd,PRIORITY,optional)
>> +    @$(call install_fixup, ibrdtnd,SECTION,base)
>> +    @$(call install_fixup, ibrdtnd,AUTHOR,"Roland Hieber
>> <roh...@rohieb.name>")
>> +    @$(call install_fixup, ibrdtnd,DESCRIPTION,missing)
>> +
>> +    @$(call install_copy, ibrdtnd, 0, 0, 0755, -, /usr/sbin/dtnd)
>> +    @$(call install_alternative, ibrdtnd, 0, 0, 0644, /etc/ibrdtnd.conf)
>> +
>> +ifdef PTXCONF_IBRDTND_WITH_TLS
>> +    @$(call install_copy, ibrdtnd, 0, 0, 0755, -, /usr/bin/ibrdtn-genkey.sh)
>> +    @mkdir -p ${ROOTDIR}/etc/ibrdtn/bpsec ${ROOTDIR}/etc/ibrdtn/certs
>
> No, you nned to do this to create a directory:
>
>       @$(call install_copy, ibrdtnd, 0, 0, 0755, /etc/ibrdtn/certs)
>
> Michael

Yes right, this was already noted by Robert Schwebel, I have already
edited it in my local working copy, and will send an updated patch once
the key generation in /etc/rc.once is working.  But unfortunately there
are currently things of higher priorities for me, so this will probably
still take a while :-/

 - Roland