Hello Roland,

Am Freitag, 27. Juli 2018, 11:42:42 CEST schrieb Roland Hieber:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:59:13AM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> > +   $(GLOBAL_LARGE_FILE_OPTION) \
> >
> >     --enable-optimized \
> >     --disable-profiling \
> >
> > -   $(GLOBAL_LARGE_FILE_OPTION) \
> > +   --$(call ptx/wwo, PTXCONF_GLOBAL_LARGE_FILE)-largefiles \
>
> Hmm. Why are you adding both GLOBAL_LARGE_FILE_OPTION and
> PTXCONF_GLOBAL_LARGE_FILE? Are those two independent kconfig options
> (and if yo, why)? Does the configure script respect both of them? I
> guess this should be mentioned in the commit message :-)

I don't know why monit has two options for the same thing. The doc output from
./configure --help contains this:

  --disable-largefile     omit support for large files

and

  --without-largefiles    disable large files support (default: enabled)

The script configure_helper.py complains about it, I am not familiar with
autotools, so I can not judge what monit tries to do here. Because this is not
the first time, I would guess monit upstream has broken autotools files? Maybe
someone with more experience on that can say which option of those is used?

Alex