Right on target Al. Methinks the reason why the hoi polloi in Oz have
abandoned hope of changing anything is much the same as that in the USofA -
they are led to believe by the forces ranged against them, that the forces
ranged against them are much too powerful; that is how the KGB worked in
Russia. The KGB has since admitted that they never had either the resources,
nor the power, to have eyes and ears everywhere; where their real power lay
was in giving the illusion - the belief - that the fable was true!

The dictatorship in Oz is no different to the KGB; the proofs that they do
not hold the real power, but instead THE PEOPLE do, was: the amount of guns
that are now in Oz since little 'honest' flak-jaks campaign to disarm us -
there are more not less guns and, gun crimes never diminished one whit -
also, the pleading and crawling of the incumbents, whose sphincters stuck
out in fear so far that washers could be cut from their ring-pieces leading
up to the election, and the desperate attempt by 'clinchin Minchin' to
change the 1, 2, 2, 2,... rule, as they knew there was a real probability of
the whole lot being chucked out. Hanson scared the piss out of them.

They fear THE PEOPLE alright; the hard part is to convince the sheeple that
they do have the upper hand. Some major victory over THE SYSTEM is needed I
believe, to give the mob a taste of blood; once they see the beast is
wounded and it is easy prey, maybe then they will go in for the kill. Ditto
Russia and the supposed power of the KGB!

Now this will really get up the noses of the dreamy do-gooders but, if it
could be proved that a foreign power sent in a squad of hired killers to
murder Australian citizens for political purposes - namely to disarm THE
PEOPLE to bulldoze a way for the Fourth Reich of the Rich to do as they
please with 'the poor' (or as Noam chomsky calls it: 'The Welfare State for
the Rich'), then that might just provide the blood-lust needed to start a
feeding-frenzy.

I believe it can be proved that, even if Tweedledum and Tweedledee had no
prior knowledge of what was planned for Port Arthur and Martin Bryant, then
when they did find out, they made mileage out of the murders for their own
and their paymasters ends - they condoned and covered up for the murderers.

Now for the proof: The joker with the long blonde hair running from the
crime scene and changing magazines as he runs, captured on video and,
supposedly the murderer, is not Martin Bryant - we now have photographic
evidence of this, and the proof has been sent to politicians throughout
Australia; never saw it in the corporate media? You will not either, not
until they are forced to say something.

If you want the photo to see for yourself that 'blondie' is not Bryant, you
can have a copy (the same one that has been sent to the pollies) posted to
you by sending your name and address with $15 to: Joe Vialls (a persecuted
and truly poor bloke for trying to expose the thing) 45 Merlin Drive;
Carine, WA., 6020.