-----Original Message-----
From: Peter L. Sroufe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Conspiracy Theory Research List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Wings of Liberty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Snetnews
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Patriots <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Patriot_Net
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Patriot Information Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; New Paradigms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; James Hardin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Globalist Agendas Debate and Discussion List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Conservative <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, 3 July 1999 2:22 PM
Subject: SNET: FW: [SonsofLiberty] Fwd: URGENT! July 4th Massacre Threat

>->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List
>

>Bard
>
>Visit me at:
>The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
>http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm
>
>Federal Government defined:
>....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!

July