Frederick,

Thanks, that looks interesting, and the idea of supporting similar mappings to XML and to CSV is very attractive.

But I couldn't actually work out how I would use it in the kind of situation we find ourselves in. We have, for example, RDF like this:

  http://education.data.gov.uk/doc/school/520965.rdf

which we want to make readily usable by people creating mash-ups. What are the (minimal) definitions that we have to create to use irON to create customised JSON/CSV/XML from this RDF?

Thanks,

Jeni