Melvin Carvalho wrote:

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Benjamin Adrian <benjamin.adr...@dfki.de <mailto:benjamin.adr...@dfki.de>> wrote:

    Hi everyone!

    Let me introduce the RDFa annotator Epiphany:

    It uses configurable domain-specific Linked Data to enrich web
    pages with RDFa annotation, automatically.
    These annotations link text passages to instances inside the
    Linked Data model.
    Hovering an annotation with your mouse opens a lighting box with
    additional information from the RDF graph behind the instance's
    HTTP URI.

    Epiphany runs at: http://projects.dfki.uni-kl.de/epiphany/
    On the top right you'll find an example.

    Under http://projects.dfki.uni-kl.de/epiphany/form, you can write
    your own text and receive RDFa content.

Nice!! The "look up bookmarklet in tabulator" gave me about 15 JS errors (firefox 3.5, with tabulator installed) ... is there a way we can reduce that?
Nice.

Noticed you have "Linked Data" explorer where it should say: OpenLink Data Explorer :-)

Kingsley

    Currently, the underlying Linked Data model is a subset of DBpedia
    covering German politics.
    In later versions you will be able to upload or link your own
    Linked Data model to annotate web pages with your own domain
    specific RDFa.

    Please don't hesitate in giving me your comments :). Twitter
    hashtag is #RDFEPIPHANY

    Regards
    Ben

-- __________________________________________
    Benjamin Adrian
    Email : benjamin.adr...@dfki.de <mailto:benjamin.adr...@dfki.de>
    WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
    <http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/%7Eadrian/>
    Tel.: +49631 20575 145
    Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
    Geschaeftsfuehrung:
    Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr.
    Walter Olthoff
    Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
    Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
    Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313