Daniel O'Connor wrote:

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Tom Morris <tfmor...@gmail.com <mailto:tfmor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    But is the description of the book (ie Freebase topic) really the same
    thing as the book?

    Assuming it was, wouldn't you not only have to make the sameAs
    assertions and publish them someplace, but also get them loaded into
    sameas.org <http://sameas.org>?

    Tom

    On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Shawn Simister
    <narphor...@gmail.com <mailto:narphor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Are you just looking for a script that can make the 'same as'
    assertions
    > like this?
    >
    > http://rdfbooks.freebaseapps.com/ns/soft.isbn.9780670063260.best

Ah hah!

Now how to (nicely) get that indexed...
Make a linkset and publish it via:

1. A data dump
2. SPARQL endpoint
3. Your Linked Data Space .

Then you have your index, and others can make their variants by meshing their data with yours :-)

Re. DBpedia, we can add the linkset to its own Named Graph as we've done with other linksets.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
President & CEO OpenLink Software Web: http://www.openlinksw.com