Michael Hausenblas wrote:
Dave,

We would like to announce the availability of an ontology for
description of organizational structures including government organizations.

Brilliant! I submitted it now to Sindice [1] and 'registered' the org prefix
in prefix.cc [2] - you might want to support it by voting it up ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://sindice.com/search?q=domain%3Awww.w3.org+Core+organization+ontology&q
t=term
[2] http://prefix.cc/org

Dave,

seeAlso:

1. http://uriburner.com/fct/facet.vsp?cmd=load&fsq_id=45 -- here its entity ranked 2. http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Forg%23Organization -- I suspect the ranking hasn't occurred so I used the URI lookup option .

BTW - adding rdfs:isDefinedBy relations would make the ontology much more navigable via the interfaces above.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen President & CEO OpenLink Software Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen