Thanks.
Has caused me to find two mistakes in our CKAN entries (biolit and opencyc)!

But also, I didn't understand this entry to one of our RKB ones, which has been
up as far as I know:
Open Archive Initiative Harvest over OAI-PMH (RKBExplorer)      0%      1,13%

As your link does get to the endpoint, which allowed me to do a valid query.

So I checked another random red dot:
Linking Italian University Statistics Project   0%      0%

Which seems fine as well.

So maybe a bit debugging of the process, but I will certainly find the RSS
useful to get an external view of the uptime.
Thanks.
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,