My sincere congratulations, i had someone overlooked at this level of
detail needed here.

The choices are pragmatic and - in my personal opinion having talked
directly at SemTech with a lot of people involved in this - should
serve the community as good as possible.

will you be posting this as a FAQ i think its definitely worth it.

Gio