On 6/19/13 6:22 PM, Luca Matteis wrote:

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com <mailto:kide...@openlinksw.com>> wrote:

    You don't need to know anything about RDF to create and publish
    Linked Data in line with TimBL's original Linked Data meme.

Can you please then setup a pool asking "Does creating and publishing Linked Data require knowledge of RDF?"

My answer would still be "Yes". But please setup this pool so we can have concrete evidence and hopefully put this discussion to rest.

Luca

If you believe that question needs clarifying then why can't you create an publish a poll? David simply used features provided by Google docs. There are many tools for creating polls.

I'll vote for sure with an emphatic "No" :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO