Barry

I think that the source matters not and that I expect people to already know or
be working on requirements in different settings. Documenting as many potential
applications of linked data from different sources can only be a positive thing
for this list where we can see positive ideas and objectives in different
domains and widen our understanding of what people want to do.  In turn the
expertise of this list can provide constructive comments based on our own
experience and experimentations since many on this list understand the
difficulties and challenges and have built up great experience.

Dominic

.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android