Thanks Henry,
Interestingly, I didn't get a sense of what I need from http://my-profile.eu/
or http://data.fm/ .
And I don't really get it from http://stample.co/ (which I hadn't seen).
What I had in mind was more like Melvin's http://foaf.cc/ (which I have just
been reminded of).
I think small but perfectly formed is the aim in a lot of this - things that do
one thing well.
The sites you mention seem to want to draw me in to their social networking or
keeping my data for me.
I spend a lot of my non-SemWeb life avoiding signing up for yet another site
that wants to do those things, or give me yet another ID, and so I didn't even
feel http://my-profile.eu/ was what I wanted - "Get a WebID Account" was not my
aim. And in fact, it doesn't do much except create the WebID, as far as I can
tell.
Maybe it is all presentation.
And maybe I am the only one that wants this.
But I have the feeling I would like to be able to point my friends at a simple
site like FOAF Me was, that simply lets them create a document, and then tell
me the WebID, so that I can use it for their identity.
Maybe Andrei will make that a variant of http://my-profile.eu/ ?
Or someone will pick up https://github.com/melvincarvalho/foafme and run with
it (Melvin doesn't have the time).

It seems that FOAF Me (or whatever it should be called) is very much a piece of
the sort of eye candy that I could give me friends that even
http://my-profile.eu/ doesn't quite hit.

Cheers
Hugh