Look also at the work on a Policy Aware Web, for example:
http://www.w3.org/2004/09/Policy-Aware-Web-acl.pdf
I think this approach is too heavyweight but we can discuss.
All the best, Ashok

On 10/19/2013 4:26 AM, Andrei Sambra wrote:
Hello again,

Thank you all for expressing your interest. I would like to keep this thread
open for a few more days, to get an estimate of how many people are interested
in participating. Until then, please familiarize yourselves with the WAC
ontology (in case you haven't already), and maybe compile a list of topics you
feel we should bring up.

Best,
Andrei

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Erich Bremer <er...@ebremer.com