Thanks a lot for this update on the Temporal DWG, Chris.

I wonder whether you plan to coordinate work with the joint W3C/OGC
Spatial Data on the Web WG. Clearly, the two WGs have a different
scope, but it would be desirable to have interoperable, or at least
not incompatible, specifications.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.

  • space and time Gannon Dick
    • Re: OGC Temporal DWG. Was: space and time Andrea Perego