Hi, Eric and Ivan

The triples we wrote at the moment are indeed drafts at the early stage (maybe be called initial drafts?).  What we need is a public place to place those files and then access/import those triples in development/reasoning environment, say Protege by a number of people who are working together.

Those files are expected to change very frequently at this stage.

We have loaded some of the files as wiki attachments, see

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ACPPTaskForce?action="">

What is the uri for the file, for example ACPPOntologyRIM.n3?

Kind regards.

Helen