Hi Jonathan et al.,

Eric may add to it, but I just want to describe briefly what I know. At the Banff HCLS-DI Workshop (http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/hcls/Welcome.htm), a number of authors had presented their work involving their own URI convention/format. As a result, there was a proposal called "Banff Manifesto" (http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddm4nhwq_41cpz6kq). There was a follow-up meeting at Banff right after the HCLS demo that Eric and others might be able to tell people more about it (I wasn't at the follow-up meeting).

Best,

-Kei