I've been posting revisions to the URI note to the same location:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/uris/

If you're planning on attending the next HCLS meeting/telecon (Monday?) please take a look as the meeting approaches. Otherwise, comments are welcome, but I suggest you read it now only if you also plan on reading a later draft, as significantly more work will be done on it over the next few days.

Jonathan