Sorry for the confusion. My query was based on the following:

http://dbpedia.org/page/Category:Cerebrum

I  pasted the wrong DBpedia page (http://dbpedia.org/page/Cerebrum).

However, Nigam brought up a important point that the design, creation, and improvement of wikipedia's infoboxes may be guided by standard ontologies.

Cheers,

-Kei

Peter Ansell wrote:

I think you want to take the Category bit out. The following works

SELECT ?brainregion WHERE {
 ?brainregion dbpedia2:ispartof
   <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Cerebrum>
}