To: "w3c semweb hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: 'Gene WIki' announced

When Francois Belleau was investigating integrating the infobox
information into Bio2RDF he found that the infoboxes were missing in
the dbpedia database. Not sure if that changed since he last checked.

It would be very valuable to have the information from infoboxes and
the gene-wiki templates in dbpedia. Might need to do a custom parser
for the gene-wiki templates if they aren't similar to infoboxes.

Cheers,

Peter