Kei Cheung wrote:
Matthias Samwald wrote:

I have also started to convert SIDER into aTags, but our two conversions will be complementary. What I am doing is mapping the information to the OBO disease ontology and to DBpedia (for drug names), and reusing OBO and DBpedia URIs directly. The conversion will be lossy when no matches are found in these resources, but it will be bound more tightly to OBO and DBpedia.

The STITCH ids for chemicals seem to be equivalent to Pubchem in all cases I checked. Are there deviations?

I wonder if there are any cross-references between STITCH and the TCM dataset that Jun converted.

-Kei

Hi Kei,

As shown in the TCMGeneDIT web site, they have links to the STITCH database. I
will need to contact them if this part of dataset is needed.

cheers,

Jun