Dear Helen and the List,

While we wish this discussion tremendous success and hope to join we would
also like to take this opportunity to invite a book chapter on this topic
from any of the participants for our book on " User driven health care"
which addresses these and other issues in healthcare.

Please find the details in this web link:

http://www.igi-global.com/requests/details.asp?ID=657

There is also a chapter template available online at:

 http://www.igi-global.com/development/author_info/

Appreciate your help and guidance in formulating strategies toward this book
and look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

rakesh

http://peoplesgroup.academia.edu/RakeshBiswas

and

carmel

http://normed.academia.edu/CarmelMartin

Editors: 'User driven healthcare and narrative medicine' by IGI Global

publishers